Lightweight construction combined with maximum dynamics. The compact storage vehicles are used for automatic loading of rack storage systems. These vehicles, which are also often found under the term “channel truck”, are devices that are responsible for the storage and retrieval of the pallets or containers to be transported.
In the wake of the rapidly advancing progressive technologization of the industrial sector, we offer the shuttles as autonomous vehicles, which are available in different variants.
Our accumulator channel vehicle (abbreviated: “AKF”) is available in two standard variants:
- L-Line for longitudinal transport and
- Q-Line for cross transport
Our AKFs are each available in versions with 1,000 kg or 1,500 kg load capacity, although special versions for higher payloads of up to 2,500 kg can also be realized. Due to an even flatter design, the AKF is able to use low channel rails, especially for light transport goods.
- Enormous cost savings and a multiple increase in supply chain performance
- Many times greater number of storage and retrieval cycles per h compared to other storage systems
- “Goods-to-man” picking (the provision of the goods is automated and is transported directly to the picker with the help of appropriate conveyor technology)
- Reduced physical strain on employees and shorter work routes lead to more efficient picking performance
- Employees are relieved and personnel resources can thus be deployed elsewhere
- 200 x 800 mm EURO pallets / industrial pallets
- Düsseldorf pallet 800 x 600 mm (single or pair)
- Standard dimensions
- Payload up to 1,200 kg
- Rail clearance 570 mm (up to 800 mm)
- Suitable for EURO pallets, industrial pallets, one-way pallets and CHEP pallets
- 200 x 800 mm / 1.200 x 1.000 mm / other dimensions
- Dimensions up to 4,000 x 4,000 mm – flexible
- Pallet deflection 50mm
- Payload up to 2,500 kg
- Rail clearance 950 mm standard